Beerwah Beauty at
Remedial Massage Treatments
THIS CLINIC IS A PROFESSIONAL THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE CLINIC I DO NOT DO DANGEROUS AGRESSIVE TREATMENTS OR EXTRAS !, UNDERWEAR MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
You can have your massage as firm or gentle as you like !
Seniors over 65 or students take $10 off your massage.(between 10.00 - 4.00 Mon to Fri)
Effective Treatments for any muscular pain in your body.
15 mins $25, 30 mins $47, 45 mins $67,
60 mins $85 75 mins $95, 90 mins $114
Please come 10 mins early to fill in a comprehensive client health form then we will discuss your needs and wants so that you benefit from the right massage treatment. SAFE TREATMENTS FOR ARTHRITIS AND FIBROMYALGIA
Deep Tissue Massage: Is a system of bodywork that utilises deep long strokes and manipulation techniques to the Myofasical connective tissue structures while deep breathing. Used for movement restrictions, postural problems, results of physical tension and stress by altering the body's posture.
Remedial Therapeutic Massage: Massage that is designed to help with lack of movement and pain
Trigger Point Massage: Treatment that works on releasing knots in the muscle by pressing on that muscle in a localised spot. referred pain patterns are usually found.
Pre & Post Sports Massage: Different types of movements and styles are used to help get the muscles ready to perform or recover
Oncology Massage: Gentle massage for healing
Muscle Energy Therapy: Scientific movements to help release restricted muscle memory.
Chinese Cupping Therapy: These are used to relax tight sore muscles, that won't budge even if you massaged them daily, because they are so tight from working on a computer for example they become painful. The more often a muscle is relaxed the more often a muscle will remember to stay relaxed. The reduction in pain is often immediate. The muscle has lactic acid build up from working hard or is mildly torn their will be a purple/red colour come up to the top of the soft tissue under the skin this can remain up to 7 days depending on the colour in the beginning and how active you are as the more you use your muscles in general movement the quicker the colour goes through the kidneys and away. This process is not painful even though it looks like a bruise it is not.
Dry Needling Therapy: Acupuncture needles are used to deactivate trigger points in the muscles.This is not acupuncture these needles are inserted into the muscle fibre not on the surface as in acupuncture. Fabulous results when other treatments have failed to remove the most chronic Trigger Points. Can be used alone or in conjunction with cupping and massage.
Children's Massage: Children get stressed too, or maybe its a strained ankle or sore muscles from sport that's causing them to be not a 100%,they benefit from gentle massage too.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage: The Lymph has no pump to move it around the body like the heart with lymph muscle movement helps move it around to the nodes for elimination of waste,special massage movements in a pumping action very gently over the skin are used to move this fluid along reducing fluid retention,helping with sinus problems,detoxification, acne and is often used with cancer patients.
- ALL HEALTH FUNDS APPROVED
- POSTURAL AND STRETCHING ADVISE
- SOLUTIONS FOR MUSCULAR PAIN
- 20 +YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- ABILITY TO ADAPT MY PRESSURE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
- FIRST MASSAGE HAVE A 90 MIN TREATMENT AND PAY FOR 75 MINS
- Kim is wonderful she is knowledgeable,caring and effective. I have been to many massage therapists and other professionals for Sciatic nerve pain and after having a treatment with Kim, I have felt the most pain free I have in years. Heather Atchone
- That was the best massage I've ever had. Thank you Suna Hanass
- When I read the reviews on Glass on glasshouse accommodation site I thought I'd risk it I don't normally have a massage while on holidays I find they are not as therapeutic as I wan't.But Kim knows her stuff
- J.Mc Cormack
- I just wanted to say thank you I'm finally pain free after those accidents at work. Steve H
- Hi Kim i just wanted to let you know that my husband said that was the best massage he's ever had and thanks for seeing him after work. Jo
- I have arthritis and I always feel safe with Kim she never pulls my spine or neck I recommend her to anybody. Shirley H